Sunday, January 4, 2009

Yogi 's First Entry


Hi! If you are here you have reached the blog for the Pups of the "S" Litter here we can keep track of what is happening with the pups of the litter. You can post images and share your stories with the rest of the litter mates. I am the owner of Yogi, we decided to name him Yogi after Yogi Berra the Catcher of the NY Giants.

Welcome! Lets have fun sharing stories!

4 comments:

  1. We'll if you here you are probably wondering what to do.
    Click on Comment to leave a comment on this new Post.
    If you want to make a blogger account you will have an identity and can do more things.
    We are getting ready for Yogi's arrival! So excited. Toy's, Crate,and the fence is ready! Now all we need is Yogi. A pup in the winter time... what was I thinking... It will test my potty training skills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! What a great idea. This is Alex and Andrea. We are the future owners of Sammy aka "Suka" and Sarah aka "Lyra". We would love to post to this blog but first we must be added as authors. Just go under the "settings" tab then "permission" and add the email addresses of abarkerslc@gmail.com and abarker.pa@gmail.com. This way we can post pictures!!! Thank you for organizing this!

    If you would like to see who we are, you can visit our personal blog at: http://barker-blogger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My last Golden had a lot of problems. Some of them related to the poor diet of Science Diet that I ignorantly had him on. I have since done my research. Here are some links that I found helpful and informative.

    This video is promoting their food put, it is a great video to show what is in dog food.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLaxXD8vPao

    I now feed Innova.
    http://www.dogfoodanalysis.com/dog_food_reviews/showproduct.php?product=1601&cat=8


    http://www.dogfoodanalysis.com/information.html

    The best place to start is this page
    http://www.dogfoodanalysis.com/how-do-you-rate-the-foods.html and then going to the about page.
    and the dog foods can be searched from the home page by the rating number VF rates as a 2
    http://www.dogfoodanalysis.com/dog_food_reviews/showproduct.php?product=992&cat=all

    http://www.bornfreeusa.org/facts.php?p=359&more=1

    This video is pretty grewsome if you don't have a strong stomach I wouldn't watch it.

    http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=what+is+really+in+dog+food&hl=en&emb=0&aq=f#

    ReplyDelete